Sometimes not having many ingredients in the house has tasty results! This quick and easy artichoke chicken recipe is so simple, but really yummy. Plus, it is covered in ‘good goop.’ My hubby loves anything covered in goop!
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup grated Parmesan
- 3/4 cup Light Mayonnaise
- 1 can (15 oz.) artichoke bottoms (or hearts), drained
- 1 Tb chopped garlic
- Paprika, salt, and pepper
Artichoke Chicken Recipe Directions:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Chop artichoke hearts or bottoms.
- Mix light mayo, grated Parmesan, and artichoke hearts together to form a tasty goop.
- Cut chicken breasts in half lengthwise (so they cook faster).
- Arrange chicken breasts in baking dish and spread artichoke Parmesan goop over the top.
- Sprinkle with paprika, salt and pepper.
- Bake for 30 minutes, until a thermometer reads 180 degree internal temp.
P90x Nutrition Servings:
One quarter of the pan will give you 1 1/4 protein servings, 1/2 veggie servings, 1 dairy serving, 1 1/2 condiment servings.
Keep pressing play!
– CJ =)
P.S. I borrowed the idea for this shamelessly from Allrecipes! It only took a bit of tweaking to turn it into a P90x-friendly recipe!